Each member of the attending team should complete this form; only one entry fee needs to be paid per team.
*The number of institutions invited to this year’s competition will be capped at 25! The first 25 teams that respond to this email, register, and pay are “in.” We will begin a waiting list once registration fills. At this point you do not need to identify your students. The deadline for identifying students will be October 2nd.
Competition Entry Fee
- There is a $400 entry fee per school (includes 2 participating students and 1 faculty adviser).
- Additional students, faculty advisers, and/or guests are asked to pay a $50 fee per person for the Welcome and Closing Dinners.
- This fee is not tax deductible.
- Payment can be made by check or credit card.
- For credit card payment, please call 520.626.0695.
For check payment, please make check payable to University of Arizona Foundation and send to:
Department of Management and Organizations
Eller College of Management
The University of Arizona
PO Box 210108
Tucson, AZ 85721
Participants must register and pay before being added to the tour. Complete the form below to register for the Collegiate Ethics Case Competition: