The Center for Leadership Ethics proudly recognizes students and faculty for demonstrating leadership ethics. Thanks to the generous support of the Dr. Sidney L. and Beatrice K. Cramer Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship, students and faculty are recognized annually.
Learn more about Center recognition by viewing the stories below:
Undergrad Senior and Management Lecturer Recognized with Ethics Awards
eller buzz : October 2011
Dr. Sidney L. and Beatrice K. Cramer Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship Award
The Eller Blog : September 27, 2010
Cramer Faculty Scholarship Award
The Eller Board of Honor and Integrity is looking for your help to nominate an Eller faculty member to be considered for the Cramer faculty Scholarship. The Scholarship is underwritten by Mr. Neville Cramer, a supporter of the Eller College of Management, EBHI, and a proponent of ethics and integrity on personal and professional levels.
- Eller faculty member (lower or upper-division)
- Demonstrates personal and professional ethics
- Encourages students to adhere to personal and professional ethics
- Widely held as an ethical role model
- Utilizes innovative methods to promote academic integrity and ethical decision-making
- External commitment to promote ethics (e.g., community involvement and/or corporate consulting etc.)
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, April 5, 2013. Learn more now.
For additional information, please contact us.